Why become a memberESSA - European Sprouted Seeds Association
Why become a member
Membership in the European Sprouted Seeds Association (ESSA) is open to sprout producers established in the EU or in non-EU countries (full membership), but also to seeds suppliers and other service providers with an interest in the sprouts industry (associated membership).
ESSA members have access to material specially prepared for the membership. They receive updates on the activities of the association and developments relating to trade, food safety, good hygiene practices, labelling and other relevant matters.
The membership of ESSA is balanced between its various membership categories and members’ focus. This guarantees a good balance of interest and a wide diversity of expertise available to the association.
Besides granting to the association the strengths of their support and their professional input, members of ESSA benefit from a wide range of services and advantages enabling them to understand and meet the many challenges the sprouted seeds sector faces today. ESSA members benefit from:
- the ability to influence the European decision-making process and strengthen the position of the sprouted seeds industry;
- the ability to obtain support in accessing and understanding EU legislative requirements;
- the ability to exchange views and develop common positions with colleagues engaged in similar activities;
- the networking opportunities offered by an association with an international dimension;
- regular updates with regard to the developments of European legislation in sprouted seeds and seeds for sprouting industry.